1. Legal Notice
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you of the data that identifies the entity that owns the website dashalivingspace.com
- Name : Dasha Living Space SL
- CIF : B98848948
- Address : PL.CANOVAS DEL CASTILLO 1, 2nd, PTA. 5. 46005 – VALENCIA
- Telephone : 963106940 – 610252444
- Fax : 963941857
- Email : email@example.com
- Commercial Registry: Your identification in the Commercial Registry of VALENCIA is folio 88, Volume 10168 of the file, book 7450, section 8, page V-172324, registration 1, dated 08/25/2016.
2. Acceptance of the conditions of use
The present conditions of use and Legal notice, as well as the Privacy and cookies policy, govern the access and use of the website by you, as a user of it. The fact of using the web means that you have read and accept this legal information.
3. Web content
The website hosted under the domain name www.dashalivingspace.com constitutes an online platform that offers information on the services of DASHA LIVING SPACE SL, hereinafter DASHA, as a real estate management company oriented to the purchase and rental of homes. Through this platform you can process the online lease of available properties.
4. Use of the web
As a user you agree to make correct and legal use of the content and resources accessible from this website, always respecting other users.
As a user you refuse to use any resource or information contained in this website for illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order purposes, as well as any means that may damage, disable or prevent the normal use of the resources and information contained in the web, or the information systems, documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment of DASHA, its members or any other user of the web.
If you fail to comply with any of these obligations, you must be liable for all damages and losses caused.
DASHA reserves the right to stop providing the service to remove the illegal contents, without prejudice to the liability for damages that may arise. Such suspension or withdrawal shall not entitle any compensation.
5. Content and services linked through the web
The links or links contained in this website may lead you to other websites managed by third parties, for which we have no responsibility, therefore, DASHA does not respond to the status or content of these websites nor does it imply that it recommends or approves them its contents
In any case, access to these websites means that you must submit to your own legal policies, without any liability from DASHA.
6. Intellectual and industrial property rights
All materials and information on the DASHA website are subject to current regulations on Intellectual and / or Industrial Property.
The entity is the owner of the industrial and intellectual property rights of the web, as well as the content it houses.
Therefore, the use of the contents of the website is not allowed without the express and written authorization of the entity. Any use of the website or its contents must have a particular purpose.
The elements such as logos or images that appear on the website outside of DASHA, belong to their respective owners so they will be responsible for any possible dispute that may arise regarding them.
The images of the properties owned by third parties are published with the consent of their legitimate owners.
If you have any questions regarding the ownership of any of the content or services offered through the web, do not hesitate to contact us to help you.
DASHA will ensure, to the extent of its own technical and human resources, the correct functioning of the website, as well as its content is correct and truthful.
However, DASHA cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements, introduced by third parties, that could cause damage or alterations in the computer system, in electronic documents or in your files when you visit the website as a user.
DASHA is not responsible for:
- Damages arising from the misuse of this website or its contents by users, or any action taken on the basis of the information that appears on the website.
- Errors or omissions that may appear in the contents of the web.
- Losses or damages caused in the software and computer equipment of the users or third parties due to the breach of these conditions of use by you, as a user, or by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the web service before or during its provision.
It is up to you, as a user, to have the right tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
8. Update of these conditions
DASHA informs you that these conditions of use, the rest of the legal texts and in general, any element that is part of the design and configuration of the website, can be modified by changing the update date that appears in the header in this way. of the legal information.
The new effects produced by the modification will be launched once published on the web, so it is important that you accept the link to the conditions applicable to the web at all times.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These conditions of use will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation and any dispute related to the DASHA website will be processed before the Spanish jurisdiction.